The whole leader
Global Leadership Foundation was formed in 2003 with the intent of raising emotional health levels across the globe.
To achieve this, we develop, strengthen and transform the leadership potential in people, organisations and communities.
We go beyond simply building leadership skills and providing processes and tools with practical and business applications – that is, building horizontal capability.
Through working on ‘vertical development’ as well, we support and inspire leaders to:
- better understand themselves and their impact on others
- explore what drives and motivates them and appreciate the reaction this has in various situations
- realise their potential and uncover their gifts and strengths
- adapt and adjust the way in which they lead and engage others
- see the difference they make to themselves, the lives of others and the wellbeing of the planet as a result