Terms and conditions for attending the Eastern Arrernte Leadership Experience are:
1. Medical Insurance and health care during retreat
- Because of the remoteness of the country, the terrain, and exposure to the elements it is a requirement that you take out domestic travel insurance that includes remote recovery and is relevant to your age and medical condition. Our investigations have found this insurance to be appropriate: http://www.qbe.com.au/Personal/Leisure-Travel/Australian-Travel/Insurance.h….
- Choose the level of insurance appropriate to your medical need. A receipted copy must be sighted before the trip goes out.
- Seek medical advice to attend if medical conditions are at risk with camping and advise facilitators in writing of the professional advice on suitability to attend the retreat
- Bring own medications and storage container appropriate to camping conditions and hot weather
- Advise facilitators during the retreat if any medical concerns arise
2. Travel Insurance
It is a requirement that you take out travel insurance covering trip deferment or cancellation, both for yourself, and in the event of any unforeseen events arising in relation to Aboriginal Culture. We ask that you join us in respecting any decisions relating to that. Note that the insurance listed above is inclusive of these requirements.
3. Cancellation Policy
- Due to the small numbers in our retreats, full payment is required to secure a place upon booking.
- If for some reason you are unable to attend, 50% of balance will be refunded up to 3 weeks before the retreat, cancelation within 3 weeks of the commencement of the retreat will be charged in full unless we can fill the space.
- Global Leadership Foundation also reserves the right, at its absolute discretion and without further liability, to cancel or postpone any program at any time. In such cases, registrants may attend another course or request a full refund free of any administration charge. Unfortunately we cannot be responsible for loss of flights, so we ask that you take out appropriate cover or insurance to protect against this.
Our retreats are run with respect and care for each other’s well being. We reserve the right to ask you to leave if any misconduct does not cease after being asked to do so
5 . Confidentiality
What happens in the space of the retreat is held with care. We ask that you do not to use or disclose identifiable information about others on or after the retreats by maintaining confidentiality.
Sign the indemnity form prior to the commencement of the retreat